This Week's Circulars
Robert Melia, husband to Naomi Melia, age 85 of Batesville, died August 18. Retired from Batesville Casket Company. Visitation on Saturday, 2:00, and a Memorial Service at 3:00, all at Meyers Funeral Home.
Joanna Grinnan, age 54 of Osgood, Indiana, died Wednesday, August 14, 2019. Memorial service is Saturday, August 17, at 12 noon at Church on the Rock in Batesville. Memorials can be given to the church. www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
Pauline M. Niese, age 98 of Batesville, died Tuesday, August 13, 2019, at St. Andrews Health Campus. Born August 31, 1920, in Franklin County, Indiana, she is the daughter of Rose (nee Lecher) and Bernard Koetter. She married Louis Niese May 14, 1941, at St. Anne's Church in Hamburg and he p…
Sister Francis Ann Lewis, age 94 of the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, died Sunday, August 11, 2019, at the convent. Born Dorothy Ann Lewis on May 31, 1925, in Terre Haute, IN, she is the daughter of Mary (nee Farrell) and George Lewis, the fifth of ten children. Sister Francis Ann att…
- Catch of the day
- Batesville man charged with gambling felonies
- Y employees use AED to save life
- New traffic rules in Sunman
- Teen's creativity shines through
- Mass shooting solutions voiced by locals
- Appeals court affirms drug dealer's convictions
- Have you seen this suspect?
- Just two area elections Nov. 5
- German and American students connect