Joanna Grinnan, age 54 of Osgood, Indiana, died Wednesday, August 14, 2019. Memorial service is Saturday, August 17, at 12 noon at Church on the Rock in Batesville. Memorials can be given to the church. www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
This Week's Circulars
Pauline M. Niese, age 98 of Batesville, died Tuesday, August 13, 2019, at St. Andrews Health Campus. Born August 31, 1920, in Franklin County, Indiana, she is the daughter of Rose (nee Lecher) and Bernard Koetter. She married Louis Niese May 14, 1941, at St. Anne's Church in Hamburg and he p…
Sister Francis Ann Lewis, age 94 of the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, died Sunday, August 11, 2019, at the convent. Born Dorothy Ann Lewis on May 31, 1925, in Terre Haute, IN, she is the daughter of Mary (nee Farrell) and George Lewis, the fifth of ten children. Sister Francis Ann att…
Rebecca Jane Bischoff, 65 of Batesville, died August 10. Survived by daughters Jessica Reis and Shannon Bischoff, grandson Dyland Bonafair, sister Cara Heidlage and half-brother Jerry Barcus. Private services. www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
- Mass shooting solutions voiced by locals
- German and American students connect
- Charges arise from drug deals at jail
- Plastics growth lifts Hillenbrand financial results
- Lawrenceburg appeals county's $3 million judgment
- Batesville man charged with gambling felonies
- Appeals court affirms drug dealer's convictions
- Is there a relationship between sleep and Alzheimer's?
- Serious injuries for motorcyclist
- Will Walmsley's murder charge be dismissed?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.