This Week's Circulars
Paul B. Lecher, age 88 of Batesville, died Monday, February 17, 2020, at his home. Born May 19, 1931, in Franklin County Indiana, he is the son of Anna (nee Schulte) and Peter Lecher. He married Joan Schebler July 6, 1957, at St. Anne's Church in Hamburg, Indiana. Paul served in the army dur…
Carol Jean Maple, 89, died February 13. Wife of the late Roger Maple, mother of Diana Schantz, Becky Schutte, Kathie Pohlman & Douglas Maple. Visitation was Monday at Meyers Funeral Home. Funeral, Tuesday, 11:00am, at St. John UCC.
Anna Mae Wagner, Batesville, passed away Saturday, February 8, at St. Andrews Health Campus in Batesville, where she had been a resident for the past several years. She died two weeks before her 100th birthday. One of two children, she was born Feb. 23, 1920, on a farm in between Napoleon an…
Age 93 of Batesville passed away February 5. Wife of the late Roy Robbins. Survived by Mike Robbins, Linda Eager, Janet Eger and Sandy Young. Visitation was Monday, and funeral is 10:00am February 11, Meyers Funeral Home. www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
Sr. Alice Retzner, formerly Sr. Francile, age 77 of the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, died Thursday, February 6, 2020, at the convent. Born Alice Jean on March 20, 1942, in Sunman, Indiana, she is the daughter of Frances (nee Riehle) and Louis Retzner. She taught for 17 years at schoo…
- School board explores ROD exit
- Increasing demand for Columbus' addiction treatment center
- A year of change for United Way
- 'How do we save Mr. Schene?'
- BHS wrestlers end season after breaking records
- Zionsville man's murderer loses appeal
- Updates given for SDCSC building project
- Raver excited about Hillenbrand's future
- Brandes honored by Masons
- Jones graduates from Marine Corps boot camp
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.