This Week's Circulars
Carol Jean Maple, 89, died February 13. Wife of the late Roger Maple, mother of Diana Schantz, Becky Schutte, Kathie Pohlman & Douglas Maple. Visitation was Monday at Meyers Funeral Home. Funeral, Tuesday, 11:00am, at St. John UCC.
Anna Mae Wagner, Batesville, passed away Saturday, February 8, at St. Andrews Health Campus in Batesville, where she had been a resident for the past several years. She died two weeks before her 100th birthday. One of two children, she was born Feb. 23, 1920, on a farm in between Napoleon an…
Age 93 of Batesville passed away February 5. Wife of the late Roy Robbins. Survived by Mike Robbins, Linda Eager, Janet Eger and Sandy Young. Visitation was Monday, and funeral is 10:00am February 11, Meyers Funeral Home. www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
Sr. Alice Retzner, formerly Sr. Francile, age 77 of the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, died Thursday, February 6, 2020, at the convent. Born Alice Jean on March 20, 1942, in Sunman, Indiana, she is the daughter of Frances (nee Riehle) and Louis Retzner. She taught for 17 years at schoo…
- 'How do we save Mr. Schene?'
- Men plead not guilty in kidnapping
- Miami Co. man arrested after fatal crash
- Drivers hurt at major intersection crash
- Sidewalk will connect downtown to north side
- Walsman a link to early Bulldogs
- Simplifying your life to relieve stress
- 33 organizations receive Operation RoundUp funding
- Photo exhibit opens Friday in Greensburg
- Tidman inducted into Hall of Fame
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.