As featured on
INDIANAPOLIS — In the brisk morning air Tuesday, Mark Felix wore a neon yellow vest over layers of clothing to stay warm as he worked security detail in front of the Indiana Statehouse, surrounded by thousands of teachers.
This Week's Circulars
Sr. Patricia Bietsch, formerly Sr. Mary Martha, age 74 of the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, Indiana, died suddenly Sunday, November 17, 2019, in Tohatchi, New Mexico, due to complications with cancer. Born Patricia Ann on April 26, 1945, in Cincinnati, Ohio, she is the daughter of Aud…
- So Loved Clothing Closet helps needy kids
- Criminal cases pile on for two area men
- FSU coach Hamilton looking forward to Assembly return
- Third climate strike asks Lafayette and West Lafayette to declare emergency
- Centennial season begins with a bang
- Holiday spirit abounds at Oldenburg fest
- Book captures the essences of 200 county residents
- Soups take the chill off
- Festival of Lights returns to Brum Woods
- Number of Christmas tree farms in Indiana declining despite demand
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.