As featured on
During jury selection for the murder trial of his client Dylan Tate, defense attorney Cody Cogswell warned prospective jurors that the trial would be "incredibly personal."
An Elwood man says Dylan Tate confessed what really happened the night 18-month-old Harlan Haines was rushed lifeless to a local hospital while the two men were in jail together.
Jurors watched videotaped police interviews with Dylan Tate and reviewed autopsy photos of Harlan Haines before both the state and defense rested their cases Thursday.
This Week's Circulars
Clifford "Kip" Nordmeyer Sr., 79, husband of Gerry Nordmeyer, died June 22. Visitation is Wednesday, June 26, 4-7 p.m., at Meyers Funeral Home and funeral Thursday, June 27, 10 a.m., at St. Anthony, Morris. Full obit at www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
85, of Greensburg, formerly of Batesville, passed away June 10, 2019. Visitation: Friday 4-8pm with funeral service 1pm Saturday, all at Meyers Funeral Home, Batesville. Burial in Batesville Methodist Church Cemetery. Full obituary at www. meyersfuneralhomes.com
Donald J. Baechle Sr., age 88 of Bradenton, Florida, and formerly of Batesville, died Thursday, June 6, 2019, at his home. Born April 28, 1931, in Sunman, Indiana, he is the son of Ada (nee Herzog) and Charles Baechle. He married Darlene Siebert June 25, 1955, at St. Louis Church. Don went t…
- Franciscans at the border
- News briefs
- No funding yet for city's marketing plan
- Minigolf added to Oldenburg fest
- A hemp-tastic opportunity
- SDCSC feasibility study results revealed
- Concert highlights holiday weekend
- Four vie for Franklin County queen
- USDA secretary received letter from Hoosiers about tough planting season
- Third win at home for Batesville Swim Team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.