This Week's Circulars
Gary Huber, 71, died Sept. 17, 2019. Survived by wife Judith, his children Chris Huber, Jennifer Huber, Todd Huber, Sarah Cruz. Visitation, Saturday 11-2pm with 2pm funeral, all at Meyers Funeral Home. Memorials to Phi Beta Psi Sorority.
Alvin R. W. Kessens, 100, died Sept 16, 2019. Husband of late Ruth Kessens. Survived by children Charles Kessens, Marian Kessens, Barbara Spreckelson and Linda Reichel. Visitation, Sunday from 12-2pm with 2pm funeral, all at Meyers Funeral Home.
Theresa M. Scheele, age 51 of Oldenburg, died Sunday, September 8, 2019, at The Waters of Batesville. Born June 12, 1968, in Batesville, she is the daughter of Dolores (nee Barnhorst) and Lambert Scheele. She was a graphic designer for the Hill-Rom Co. 20 years and also spent four years in H…
- Kanye West stops in Batesville
- Crime trends: drugs in Ripley, alcohol in Franklin
- Food, music and fun highlight Applefest
- News briefs
- Raised in foster care, prosecutor offers insight to battle against child neglect
- More Versailles State Park sites will be studied
- Work Batesville! is Oct. 1
- HMIN to produce new vehicle, add jobs
- Former jailer sentenced for trafficking contraband
- Teens face nicotine addiction through vaping