This Week's Circulars
Died July 21, 2019. Wife of the late John W. Quick III, mother of Tim Quick, Darlene Gilbreth, Judy Huber & John Quick III. Visitation and the funeral were July 24 at Meyers Funeral Home. www.meyersfuneralhomes.com
Edward E. Goble, age 81 of Batesville, died Monday, July 15, 2019, at Our Hospice of South Central Indiana in Columbus. Born May 17, 1938, in Aurora, Indiana, he is the son of Elizabeth (nee Resing) and Bernard Goble. He married Clara Fledderman May 3, 1958, at St. Louis Church. After servin…
- Local doctor to race at Brickyard
- Ready for some German fun?
- Abbott 'truly loves what he does'
- Man faces three charges including battery on public safety official
- Twins carry on rich farming tradition
- More planning needed to market Batesville
- GERMAN FOR THE WEEKEND
- Golf tourney and gala coming up
- Tennis team added at middle school
- Survey says ... city's parks vital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.