The Batesville Redevelopment Commission learned Jan. 23 that a TIF (Tax Increment Financing) error was made by the Ripley County Auditor's Office that impacts city finances.
The historic Eagle Cotton Mill building along the Ohio River in downtown Madison will be rehabilitated, according to officials at Riverton LLC, in collaboration with the city of Madison and the Indiana Economic Development Corp.
- After police K-9 dies, former Laurel officer pleads guilty to animal cruelty
- When pills become more important than kids
- Rupp looking to cap perfect senior year
- Weber advances to regional spelling bee
- Restaurant owners charged with multiple counts
- More apartments coming to Batesville
- BHS students will study abroad
- Library evolves under new director
- Complaints investigated by food specialist
- Fermenting for better health
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.