Enhanced Telecommunications Corp. and its employees recently presented a $1,048 check to the Margaret Mary Health Foundation in honor of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Research continues behind the scenes as city of Columbus and Columbus Regional Hospital officials begin planning to redevelop the fading FairOaks Mall.
- String of burglaries being 'aggressively' investigated
- Hillcrest members ask council for help
- 'Music is the best medicine'
- What should be done about ordinance violations?
- Mother and daughter create books together
- Rezoning building to residential recommended
- After recovery, addiction specialist lifts others up
- Shopping for new uses at Columbus FairOaks Mall
- Seven Batesville daytime burglaries still unsolved
- Park dedicated to those who served