Each of my kids recently worked on slide show presentations for school. One was giving a report on a book she had recently read; the other was reporting on an internship she had just completed. As they were putting their slide shows together, they asked for some feedback.
A penny drive fundraiser selected Ripley Crossing's 2019 king and queen. "Voting came to an end Feb. 13. After everything was tallied, we had our announcement and party Feb. 14," according to activity director Megan Maynard.
- Inmate attack drags trio back to court
- Female inmates prep for manufacturing jobs
- AgrAbility helps veterans launch agriculture careers
- Bloomington winery noticed nationally
- Registry details sex and violent offenders here
- Rupp completes title run with Saints
- Renewable energy advocates lobby legislators
- Can bed bugs stand the heat?
- Matching grants still available
- Upgrades at two BCSC schools delayed