- ECHS students excel academically
- Holiday classic staged at BHS The Batesville High School Drama Club will present Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" Friday, Nov. 15, at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 17, at 2 p.m. in the auditorium. Seating for this show is not reserved. Tickets will be available at the doo
- Busy Bees hold first meeting The first meeting of the Busy Bees 4-H Club was Monday, Oct. 7, at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Crossroads, according to news reporter Bethany Moll. Before the meeting was held, Katie Johnson, Purdue Extension educator, installed the new off
- ECHS students light the night Twenty five students from East Central High School participated in the Light the Night® Walk Oct. 10 at Sawyer Point, Ohio. ECHS's student-run organization, Family, Career and Community Leaders of America, organized and promoted the school'
- Sunman Elementary School students recognized
- Safety grants awarded to four area school districts Surrounded by students and staff at Cedar Elementary School, Avon, Gov. Mike Pence announced Nov. 1 more than $9 million in grant funding to local schools and school corporations through the Secured School Safety Grant Program. The Indiana
- Lilly scholarship applications due Dec. 3 Lilly Endowment Inc. leaders began the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program to raise the level of educational attainment in Indiana and increase awareness of the potential of Indiana's community foundations. Thanks to the continued
- JCD students make the grade
- Eagles host Halloween party
Top SLS students named
The St. Louis School first quarter honor roll has been announced.
- More Youth Headlines