After weeks of being No. 4 on the waiting list to run in the Olympic Trials, and a long week of runners declaring they would run or would not, Batesville’s Chris Giesting got word June 28 that he had a slot in the 400-meter race.
- Speed racer
- Third quarter food inspections not as good
- Batesville men accused of murder
- Law enforcement officers honored
- Prosecutor discusses crime and drugs
- MainSource closes seven branches as merger closing approaches
- Citizens may tour enhanced BHS Dec. 2
- MMH opens autism early evaluation hub
- Funding for parks discussed
- Students participate in hands-on learning
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.