--- — Rob and Candace Washburn, Batesville, are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kathryn Iris, to Nathan Vaughn Bunn, son of Ron and LeAnne Bunn, Nicholasville, Ky. The bride-elect is a 2001 Batesville High School graduate and served as a Spanish-speaking missionary in Arizona for 18 months. She expects to receive a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Brigham Young University in December. The prospective groom is a 2004 East Jessamine High School, Nicholasville, Ky., graduate and was a missionary in California for two years. He is studying information systems at Brigham Young University. The couple is planning an Aug. 21 wedding in the Louisville Kentucky Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and will reside in Provo, Utah, while they pursue their studies.
- Gunter, Loichinger Roger "Idy" and Connie Gunter, Batesville, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Shannon Gunter, to Joseph Loichinger, son of Lynn Loichinger, Sunman, and the late James Loichinger. Shannon has a bachelor's de
- Weiler, Davenport Dave and Cindy Weiler, Batesville, are happy to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Tracy Weiler, to Ken Davenport, son of Dr. Kenny Hasija and Pamela Soper, Sturbridge, Mass. The bride-elect is a Batesville High School g
- Schultz and Wilkerson united in marriage Daniel and Nicole (Schultz) Wilkerson were united in marriage Saturday, Oct. 26, 2014, at the Scottish Rite Cathedral Theater, Indianapolis, where the Rev. Bob Hills performed the double-ring ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Beverly and Ken Joy
- Thielking, Tucker Mitch and Mags Thielking, Batesville, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Carie Thielking, to Shane Tucker, son of Pam Tucker, Batesville. The bride-to-be is a 2005 Batesville High School graduate, and in 2009, she received a ba
- Kirschner, Clark Roger and Janet Kirschner, Batesville, are delighted to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Sarah, to Chad Clark, son of Donna Clark, Louisville, Ky., and the late Tony Clark. The bride-to-be is a 2005 graduate of Olde
- Fledderman, Laker Emily Fledderman and Kyle Laker along with their families are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. The bride-elect is the daughter of Jay and Paula Fledderman, Batesville. The 2008 Batesville High School graduate earned a bachel
Maple/Goins engagement announced
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Maple, Batesville, are happy to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Hilary Rebecca Maple, to Cody Goins, son of Pam Goins, Batesville, and Mike Goins, North Vernon.
- Mellens welcome son Jim and Robin Mellen, Phoenix, are excited to announce the birth of their first child, a son. Brandt Joseph Mellen was born Oct. 8, 2013, at 7:13 a.m. at Chandler Regional Hospital, weighing 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and measuring 19 inches in length. Pate
- Eckstein and Thurston exchange wedding vows Maria Renee Eckstein and Heath Garett Thurston were married at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, 2013, at Cumberland Falls State Park by the Rev. Alan Sutherland, a friend of the groom. Maria is the daughter of Robert and Marcia Eckstein, Kokomo. She graduate
- Gunter, Lecher Ray and Marie Gunter, Batesville, are happy to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Sammi Gunter, to Ray Lecher, son of Rick Lecher, Batesville, and Ann Lecher, Batesville. The bride-to-be is a 2007 Batesville H
- More Milestones Headlines