--- — Jack and Janet Shields, Batesville, announce the engagement of their daughter, Katherine Shields, to Paul Schils, son of James Schils, Morrystown, Ohio, and Margaret Trautmann, Cincinnati. The bride-to-be graduated from Oldenburg Academy in 2002 and from Xavier University in 2006. She has worked in the social services field for the past five years. The prospective groom graduated from Milford High School in 2000 and from Cincinnati State Midwest Culinary Institute in 2009. He is a chef at The Pelican’s Reef, Cincinnati. The couple will be married Jan. 22, 2011, at 4:30 p.m., at the Unity Center, Cincinnati, with a reception following at The Phoenix.
- Thielking, Tucker Mitch and Mags Thielking, Batesville, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Carie Thielking, to Shane Tucker, son of Pam Tucker, Batesville. The bride-to-be is a 2005 Batesville High School graduate, and in 2009, she received a ba
- Kirschner, Clark Roger and Janet Kirschner, Batesville, are delighted to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Sarah, to Chad Clark, son of Donna Clark, Louisville, Ky., and the late Tony Clark. The bride-to-be is a 2005 graduate of Olde
- Fledderman, Laker Emily Fledderman and Kyle Laker along with their families are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. The bride-elect is the daughter of Jay and Paula Fledderman, Batesville. The 2008 Batesville High School graduate earned a bachel
Maple/Goins engagement announced
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Maple, Batesville, are happy to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Hilary Rebecca Maple, to Cody Goins, son of Pam Goins, Batesville, and Mike Goins, North Vernon.
- Mellens welcome son Jim and Robin Mellen, Phoenix, are excited to announce the birth of their first child, a son. Brandt Joseph Mellen was born Oct. 8, 2013, at 7:13 a.m. at Chandler Regional Hospital, weighing 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and measuring 19 inches in length. Pate
- Eckstein and Thurston exchange wedding vows Maria Renee Eckstein and Heath Garett Thurston were married at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, 2013, at Cumberland Falls State Park by the Rev. Alan Sutherland, a friend of the groom. Maria is the daughter of Robert and Marcia Eckstein, Kokomo. She graduate
- Gunter, Lecher Ray and Marie Gunter, Batesville, are happy to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Sammi Gunter, to Ray Lecher, son of Rick Lecher, Batesville, and Ann Lecher, Batesville. The bride-to-be is a 2007 Batesville H
- Zwink, Giddings Chandra Zwink and Kevin Giddings are happy to announce their engagement and upcoming marriage. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Dennis and Catherine Zwink, Indianapolis, formerly of Enochsburg. She is a 2005 graduate of Batesville High S
- Senechal and McGovern wed Sarah Marie Senechal and Charles Jason McGovern were married Saturday, July 20, 2013. The Rev. Dr. Robert Ringler performed the ceremony at the Adamson House, a museum and national historic site on the ocean in Malibu, Calif., near the coup
- Lechers welcome daughter "It is a blessing to announce the birth of our fourth child, a daughter, Sophia Mae Lecher," report parents Frank and Kim Lecher, Batesville. Born March 22, 2013, at 7:34 a.m. at Margaret Mary Community Hospital, the infant weighed 7 pound
- More Milestones Headlines